Ladies Room Renovation - Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum
Go Back   Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum > Off Topic Lounge > Ladies Lounge

Ladies Lounge Here the ladies can be comfortable with their topics & posts.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Captain

Default Ladies Room Renovation

Well I have to say right up front that X6 don't usually go sneakin around in the "ladies" room...... :ev029 but due to um... lack of activity in here I was thinkin.....why not fix this place up and use it fer a hangout on weeknights. After posting serious political and controversial subject matter in regular venues one could zip in here and hide while waiting for the fallout to settle in the other rooms.... :ev046

while I'm at it.... this wallpaper is a little bit on the civilized side.... I was thinkin maybe some Nastycar paper(race cars).... some log cabin furniture.... a couple o orange crates for extra guests to sit on.... maybe a spitoon in the corner for some salivatin contests..... u know... typical guy stuff. :ev026

I think a big screen HD Tv over there in the corner...... :j0018 yep.... this could really work....

Anybody help me drag this foo foo furniture out into the Southeast Forum area? We don't need no stinkin Foo Foo furniture round here! Har!!! Them sissy boys can use this lady furniture....

I contacted Red from the Red Green show.... he and the guys from The Possum Lodge are gonna help with the decoratin..... they b bringn ducktape and everything!! I told him us guys would be here Thursday evening to help. Now don't let me down guys. This could work. Really it could.

:sc0016
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Captain

PUUUUUULEEEEEEEZZZZZZ :r001 X6--- you know we can find you ----ain't no duct tape ,camo ,milk crates,spittoons,doohickeys,thingamabobs,dumaflotc hies,empty pop bottles full of t-baccer spit,dirty coolers,muddy bikes,grease covered shop towels,or any of that other testosterone crap going to be decorating our hangout--now if you want to dress up in a cute riding ensemble and show up we will give you some time to hang with us --but--if not-you really need to spend some time with DR. sigmund hustler--he comes highly recommended by the red/green guys-he has helped them immensely with their duct tape fixation and a few other things------. As for us girls-we is kinda busy with other things at the moment -girl things-cleanin up our bikes for winter-you know -pledgin the plastic-cleanin the chrome-farklin the fenders-greasin the gaskets-changin the air in our tires and the fluid in our headlights:r0010 -well-you know---. Not to even mention that we are grossly out numbered by you guys and your posts(not to be confused with outsmarted). Just because you don't see posts doesn't mean we aren't here---we're here:ev039 Geez,have the boys run you off X6???? And as for Red from the RED/GREEN show--he wants to know what you did with the stuffed possum the last time you were there, he said it's in pretty bad shape ops: --- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now, gotta go find my brake disc duster and rim rubbing compound. Kay
Old 11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Captain

What time Thursday evening X6. I think I'll stop bye. Got a couple deer heads we could hang up and an ol' frige we could put beer in. 0005 0016 Man this place will be great. :h0011 Hey I think we may need a poker table also. :c00267 I'll see if I can round one up. Just remembered I have some old neon beer signs that we could put up also. :co020 We'll have this place fixed up in no time at all. :h0158 Ladies you can even join us too, but you have to bring us some beer and chewbackie. :f0088 :as0002 :h0071
Old 11-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Lifetime Member

Quote:
PUUUUUULEEEEEEEZZZZZZ rolleye X6--- you know we can find you ----ain't no duct tape ,camo ,milk crates,spittoons,doohickeys,thingamabobs,dumaflotc hies,empty pop bottles full of t-baccer spit,dirty coolers,muddy bikes,grease covered shop towels,or any of that other testosterone crap going to be decorating our hangout
You ain't gettin ar stuff to decorate no girly hangout. Although someone could clean that thar mud off the couch over thar in the SOUTHEAST place. We have been ridin too much to keep in clean and proper.

[url]www.chasingthe70s2.blogspot.com[/url]
[url]www.freewebs.com/daddyjoe[/url]
Old 11-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Lifetime Member

:sc0017 What happened to this place????

And what are all these dead things hanging on the walls???? :m0249

:h0099 Having fun everybody???

~Swish~

[COLOR=#a33224]It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a33224][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF][SIZE=1][I]-Vince Lombardi[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a33224][IMG]http://<!-- Facebook Badge START --><a href=[/IMG][/COLOR]
Old 11-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Lifetime Member

Somebody please blow out those stinking candels, we paid the electric bill! :roll:

[url]www.chasingthe70s2.blogspot.com[/url]
[url]www.freewebs.com/daddyjoe[/url]
Old 11-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyjoe
Somebody please blow out those stinking candels, we paid the electric bill! :roll:
Yea!!! we can't have a man hangout smellin like flowers. :l0066 I'll be bring'n some ceegars. :co044 That'll kill the flowerdee smell. :lol:

Hey swish, Yea we're having fun humoring ourselves if no one else. ops:
Old 11-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Lieutenant

Default DEAD THINGS ON THE WALL?

I never understood the dead things on the wall. I always wondered just how hard and fast those deer were running when they hit the wall from the other side to ram their head clear inside the living room wall like that. Had to have been a killer headache for those poor deer. As far as sittin' room furniture. We need to add a dish washer in the corner to put motorcycle parts in to clean 'em up. This will allow us all to spend quality time together sittin' on the couch watching the Life Time T.V. channel.

Bill
Old 11-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Captain

Default Re: DEAD THINGS ON THE WALL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill stanley
I never understood the dead things on the wall. I always wondered just how hard and fast those deer were running when they hit the wall from the other side to ram their head clear inside the living room wall like that. Had to have been a killer headache for those poor deer.
Bill
This poor fellow made it in, then tried to get back out..........nearly made it! I think right over the mantle where all our guests can see it........yep, just right!

Jamie
Old 11-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Lieutenant

Default REALLY FAST!

Man that deer was really bookin' when he hit that outside wall. Kinda like a NASCAR deer ya' might say. Mom would be so proud. That is a real white tail, no doubt about it. Isee a hint of a reddish glow from the photo of the deer. Is that the red reflection off an old Hamms Beer bear "Hamm it up" neon sign from the seventy's? A must have for any motif decor in the lounge. Now for some flocked wall paper, and a little high low shag.

Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement