Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Where are all the users?

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Gen3piglet 
G
#1 ·
Just wondering why no one is ever on this forum?

#2 ·
I have not advertised the forum, so no one knows its here. I have been trying to find time to put into the site but my many other websites have not allowed me to do so yet.

#7 ·
klr650 said:
I have not advertised the forum, so no one knows its here. I have been trying to find time to put into the site but my many other websites have not allowed me to do so yet.
larryboy said:
Daddyjoe said:
And what are some of your other sites?
there are some at the bottom of the front page. it looks like the honda rebel site gets the most traffic. i couldn't really tell who the admin was. he/she might be surprised to find this site in use.
My portfolio currently stands as 572 domains with 211 operational sites, only a handful are forums.

I am co-owner of the one of the largest motorcycle forums on the web (I will not mention the site here) and stay pretty busiy keep everything clean and up to speed.

Thanks for everyone finding their way over.

#8 ·
Just wondering why no one is ever on this forum?
We've grown a bit; there are now some people on the forum from time to time.

What oil do you use?

#10 ·
Well, I just hadda do it. That was a reply to the first-ever post to the forum. Nothing further happened until there was a major Andy Cohen Event over at .net on September 26th, 2006. The rest, as they say, is history.

I figure tha if you're going to bring a post back from the dead you always go bigliest. Nobody can go bigger because I got there first. Neener.

"All your necro are belong to us," Tom deadpanned.