Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Providence Seeks other riders/rides

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mass-klr 
#1 ·
Got a new klr650 burning to have miles put on it. Will travel for other dual sport riders/rides anywhere in NE.

#2 ·
Hi! I got mine about 3 and a half months ago. Put on 2700 miles already. Would like to do some more riding. It is a shame I have not seen this post earlier. Did an adventure ride in the Berkshires this last Sunday. Would have been nice to ride with you. I had to ride with a few guys on BMWs. Real nice dirt roads though, what a way to see nature inthe Berkshires.

#7 ·
Hi Rich,

I am just 1 town over, Leicester. I agree on the seat. I got my KLR end of May and had a new Sargent seat on it one month later. I could not take the pain :) I might want to do some riding Saturday morning. Not sure if I am free yet but I am also looking at maybe doing the dual sport ride in Royalston, MA on Sunday. That looks like fun.

Leon Gous
leongous@gmail.com

#9 ·
We're leaving our shop (Twisted Throttle) around 5pm today (Thursday, September 27, 2012) to hit some dirt if anyone is interested. We do a dual-sport ride out of here most Wednesdays. Yesterday we had a lot of projects that kept us at our desks so we're riding tonight instead.

We're on Route 3 in Exeter just south of the Harley shop. Here is the Google Map for our shop. You can see something marked as a "road" behind our building. It is a nice uneven stony road that drops us near the best section of the New London Turnpike we've found in the area. Our plan is to rude this up to 102 and then go to our special little playground. The first half of the ride is kind of technical but I was able to do it on Sunday which was my first DS ride.

Come on down!

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.