Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Just did Belmont Mountain - West Phoenix

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Garcya 
#1 ·
Me and a buddy are relatively new to the KLR seen but we did just do a ride up to Belmont Mountain this past saturday (1-19-2013) and it was a great ride. The trail is rated moderate in the Funtreks book I picked up. Beautiful day and lots of people out and about.

Thinking about doing a run up to Vulture Mountain in a few weeks or so. We don't ride fast or crazy. We like to take our time, play around a little bit on hills but really just like being out on the KLR's. Anyone want to join up is welcome to tag along if you would like. Email me at garcia.mike@cox.net if you would like to join and I'll be happy to give you the details of the when since I think we know the where.

For those of you who don't know, Vulture Mountain trail according to the book, is between phoenix and wickenburg and is off the 60 and the 74. Book says it's about a 3 hour ride / little over 14 miles long.

Hope to see some additional riders join us.

:character0029:

#3 ·
Well, I'll keep you posted

...but I don't think (unfortunately) that I'll be doing any Wednesday rides. Weekends are best for me and Sunday's are reserved for my wife...so Saturdays are it for now.

I'll try to give as much notice of the when.

:28:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.