2013 Annual Bancroft Ride

Third Annual Bancroft KLR Ride

August 23-25 2013

Bancroft Tent and Trailer Camp
7366 Hwy 62 RR#1
Bancroft, ON, Canada
K0L 1C0
613-332-2183

I have again reserved our usual group site for the weekend. You are welcome to arrive anytime Friday the 23rd. Please pay your fee of $7 per person/per night to Sheila at the main office. Remember to get your hand stamped so we know you've paid. In the past we have all left together Sunday morning and rode as a group in the general direction of home.

This is a casual gathering of some KLR enthusiasts in Ontario. I simply book the camp site and that is all. The rest is up to you. Bancroft has restaurants and all amenities in town which is a five minute drive from the camp ground.

The past two years have been a lot of fun for those of us that attended. On Saturday we went for a ride in the Bancroft area where there's lots of logging roads, power lines and trails. Some of them are quite challenging. We break into two groups; one goes for the really gnarly trails and the other (includes me) goes for a slightly more tame route. The evenings were spent around the camp fire where we had a few drinks and laughed a lot.

So if you are interested in meeting some fellow KLRists come on out for the ride. For those of you that were there last year, I look forward to seeing you again.

Please Note: The camp owners ask that you keep your beer bottles in a cooler sleeve when walking through the camp grounds. Also, this is a 'Family Campground' so civility is required when it comes to any 'partying' that we do.

Simply post a reply here if you plan on joining us.

Hope to see you there,

Hof

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome