Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Memorial video for Lorne (USAL Rd Footage)

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  justjeff 
#1 ·
Alright, so here is the video I made for the memorial.
It contains some footage from the Usal Rd/SLOKLR memorial ride last year and some photos.

Remember your fallen brothers.

#2 ·
You did good, brother.

RIP Lorne.

#5 ·
Good Afternoon Tracktorking and All KLRers,

That was one of the most beautiful videos that could have been made to memorialize a person. I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of meeting Lorne, but thanks to Tracktorking, his memory will live on for us all to remember.

The fact that someone took the time to put this together, the fact that someone was able to access these clips and photos is a testament to the excellent friendship they had.

Rest in Peace, and may you always share the memories.

Snakeboy66

#10 ·
Thanks guys
It's been many weeks now and every time that song comes on the radio I still get choked up and shed a tear...shit, just making that video I probably lost 30lbs in a few hours in sodium and water weight. Probably one of te hardest emotional thinges Ive ever had to do.
I spent about 10hrs locked in a room going through tons of footage from trips we did, cried my eyes out the whole time.

Anyway, now sometimes I watch it an it makes me smile, laugh, chuckle and remember, sometimes it makes me cry.

Either way, I'm proud of how it came out and I'm happy that I was able to give others access to the walking, talking, smiling and laughing side of Lorne.

Thanks for all the support.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.