Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Happy Trails Tech Days

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Daddyjoe 
#1 ·
Here is the upcoming tech days at HT if you are in the neighborhood. I'm planning on helping on Doohickey day...

http://happy-trail.com/custom.aspx?id=3

Joe

November18: VALVE DAY
A look at valve adjustment do?s & don?t on different bikes.

December 9: GENERAL MAINTENANCE
Everything you should know and maybe a little bit more about the general maintenance of your bike.
We will take a look at chains, air filters, oil changes and what tools to pack.

January 27: WELCOME THE NEW YEAR AND CHECK YOUR DOOHICKEY
This will be our winter open house and famous chili cook-off along with the KLR Doohickey Tech
day. Lots of good food, trail talk and door prizes.

February 24: SUSPENSION TECH DAY
We are on the rebound from last year with this tech session. Figure out the best way to set up your bike.

See less See more
#4 ·
Daddyjoe said:
46moo

sad0004 sad0002 sad0147

Man I'm going to miss going to those! Nothing that I know of like it out here.

Maybe you should set one up for that area. :?:
If you need help just ask the hosts from other Tech Days. In the KLR Spirit they will always lend advice or a hand.

#7 ·
46moo said:
Daddyjoe said:
Maybe you should set one up for that area. :?:
Yeah but it would be a lonely tech day - just me! So far I haven't run across any other KLR riders in the area. And there's just something about going to one at HT.
Have you checked with the local Kawasaki dealer to how many KLR650's they have sold. If they sold 'em they gotta be somewhere.

#8 ·
I know what you are saying about the larger tech days, but they have to start somewhere. I would venture to say there is not another KLR within 50 miles of me, but that don't stop me from going to tech days when everI can.
Hey I rode all the way from KY to Julian CA to attend a tech day. It was a great 12 days and 5284 miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.