Front Fork Disassembly
1. Before removing the front fork from the frame, release the air and loosen the top bolts.
2. Remove the following parts:
Caliper, brake hose
Top bolt, spring guides, main spring
Drain screw, pump out the oil into a container
3. Push the inner tube all the way in, and remove the Allen bolt on the bottom of the outer tube using the cylinder holder handle and adapter (special tools)
4. Remove the circlip and dust seal with a sharp hook.
5. Holding the inner tube by hand and keeping the fork leg in a vertical position, tap the outer tube on the upper end with the driver (special tool) until the outer tube falls off the inner tube. Face the big end of the driver downward.
End of disassembly....
Of course you have no benefits of the drawings I have..... does this help?