Well, OK, I've been held up because I didn't have a round tuit, but I found one yesterday and was able to finish up.
Mounting the tank was the first order of business. I built a shelf that mounts where the evap cannister used to be:
The tank is held in place with industrial double-sided tape:
And then it's checked for fit with the side cover on:
With the fit looking good, it gets wired in place with SS safety wire:
The valve assembly gets placed in a handy spot on the lower part of the frame:
A hard line is mounted to the swing arm and is led in place by two wire clamps, one at each end:
The hard line includes the copper oiler tip, which rides against the sprocket. The oil is flung off the sprocket and onto the chain's rollers, where I hope it will penetrate into the rollers:
It took about an hour to get the flow adjusted to one drop every two minutes. Once that was done, a cover was built so that all that junk won't catch on anything. See the next post, I'm over the picture limit!
Tomorrow is a 200 mile day, so that will be a good opportunity for a test.