I'm open to input on something I've run into. I've got an 08 that popped the headlight fuse just out the driveway the other night.The next day I replaced the fuse and everything worked until I started it. It cranked really slow and the fuse popped.Pulled battery and it was really low on acid so I filled her up and let her charge. Since I reinstalled the batter,I can't duplicate the problem. It starts fine with no blown fuse. Even though it had the wiring harness mod done 20,000 miles ago I still looked the wiring loom over. No elecrical accessories have been added and no previous problems. Since low voltage increases amps,could the weak original battery have caused the 15 amp fuse to blow?
I hope someone has run into a similar problem. Any input is welcome,thanks.