3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Daddyjoe 
#1 ·
anyone going and or been before?

thanks,

brent
austin, texas

#2 ·
Big Bend Country

I've been to Terlingua several years ago. Not on a bike but a spring break camping trip. Very unusual place unlike anything else I've seen. October is a great time to viit that area. If it wasn't so damn far away I might entertain the thought of participating.

#3 ·
Terlingua?

Hey I'm in the dallas area and I might go for some Terlingua/Big Bend.

When?

Might be down in Georgetown later in this month puttin miles on my new '08 while visiting my Grandmother. Maybe we could cross paths then as well?

Any good roads around Lake Travis?

PSYCLOPS

#4 ·
Organized Mexico Ride

I'm looking for riders wanting to attend what appears to be an outstanding trip. I can ride the entire trip or trailer to the border. I will start and stop my trip from the big city of Abilene. I would rater team-up in advance with prepared riders dedicated to mutual support than just join a group without knowing their game plan. I have Pirelli MT 90 tires on my 2008 KLR so I will avoid mud, steep single-track, & deep sand.

If you have an interest in this trip check texasadventure.net Organized Events Mextrek 2008 for the details.

My initial game plan is to avoid being injured, arrested, hard broke, & robbed in Mexico

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.