Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cherokee_chuck 
#1 ·
Hello all
Bt a 2006 klr in June. Just returned from a 4000+ mile trip out west where I met Daddyjoe/wife in the Dairy Queen near Mt Rushmore... he told me to try this site so here I am. Will behave.
Joe
2004 KLR
2006 KLR
1998 Valkyrie
retired airline pilot

#2 ·
Welcome aboard.4000+.Did ya ride or fly:28:

Ya just met a great couple.Lots of friendly people here just like'em with lots of info.Now let's se some pics:D

#3 ·
Welcome to the Forum Rockie......I am from Central Kentucky here, I had the pleasure of meeting Joe and Marcia while they were here in Berea. As a matter of fact, my family had the honor of adopting their German Shepherd 'Major', just before they left to head west. They are a great couple that loves travelling and riding their bikes. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

#5 ·
#7 ·
Chuck and all
Thanks for the warm welcome to this new guy...
As to the Tour de Pisgah-I don't know yet; am supposed to be on a trip to upstate NY then but if something happens to that well then yeah I will try to make it...or maybe swing by there on the way. Only thing is I will be on a Valkyrie with my SO and dont know if Honda's are allowed.
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.