Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum - View Single Post - Nova Scotia Riders
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 02-01-2014, 05:47 PM
646bph
Neutral

I've only lived in Nova Scotia for about 10 months and can't believe how lucky you guys are for trails and good (although bumpy) roads. So every time I go out on the trials I go somewhere different. I was really tempted to go for a quick ride today, being 2C outside and all. But decided against it since there was still ice on the roads in the shaded areas, can't wait for the temp to get closer to 10 or so.

Pictou county is full of great coastal roads, gravel roads and a lot of unexplored and sometimes uncharted (according to google anyway) trails. The logging roads to the South of New Glasgow are fantastic and my favourite so far. But they are often very remote and you'd be lucky to see anyone else out on them, so I take it careful when by myself to avoid any serious injuries out in the boonies.

On a different note, what's the best store in the province for motorcycle gear. I just went to Procycle (Halifax) today and they had a good selection, but the prices where a bit higher than I'm used to. I like going to Halifax over Moncton, but Atlantic Motorplex in Moncton has better selection, especially in the off-road side of things.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome