Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Anyone in the Bay Area?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Lockjaw 
#1 ·
I was planning on going to the tech day on the 10th...may still, but it would be a pretty long ride and I have a four month old girl. Basically, I just want to do the doo. Or watch someone do the doo while handing them beer. ;)

Anyone in the Bay Area with the know-how want to get together? I'd be happy to drop some beer, cash, whatever to have someone that knows what the hell they are doing help me out. I have an 08.

Here's the rub...I live in an apt and don't have a decent garage...or any garage. Anyone interested?

I haven't bought the parts yet because I don't know if I'll need to buy the tools, etc.

#2 ·
Go to the tech day. We can have you up and running in no time. I'm sure Doo-tools will be there, order your stuff from Arrowhead motorsports, I can meet you in fairfield, and ride together from there. (come on... its not far...It'l be fun...)

MB4
(with props to Larryboy)

#3 ·
You're on. ;)

PM sent.

#4 ·
LJ you missed the Concord Tech Day on Dec 27th. We had a good time and got a lot of work completed. I hear John37 of Fremont is going to host a Tech Day sometime soon. It will probably be posted on KLR650.net.

#5 ·
Durn. Well, I wouldn't have been able to make it on the 27th anyway I don't think. But still. :mad0235:

Anyway, I'll be there on the 10th. Long ride, but I don't get to take too many long rides, so no complaints (except when the alarm goes off). ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.