Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum - View Single Post - New front brake lever assy,handlebars,How much?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 06-07-2010, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Scooter
2nd Gear

New front brake lever assy,handlebars,How much?

Just wondering if anybody knows how much these cost,from kawi or otherwise.Need to replace,had a mishap on the roads,guy nailed me as I sat in my left turn lane ,he cut his corner and wasnt even looking forward as he was coming through the intersection,and I had 3 seconds to jump off bike,so I did,I strained my right calf musle when I landed in the next lane,as I did that I heard the SMASH of his full size truck hit MR KLR,it was not a pretty sound!I'm OK,other than the calf musle.If I had stayed on the bike I probably would have been seriously injured,or worse.So I feel lucky today,for some strange reason.Whats really funny about it is,the KLR got some road rash,a bit,Ill have to make a new headlamp cover,a few scratches,wheels were fine,it was funny when we wheeled the bike off the tow truck,I checked all the vitals of the bike and EVERYTHING on the bike worked perfect!!!!I could have rode it home!What an awsome bike!!!!!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome