Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum - View Single Post - Blue Ridge Run - 2018
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 05-13-2018, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
cherokee_chuck
4th Gear

Blue Ridge Run - 2018

I am a little early getting this thread started.......since we are still 5.5 weeks away from this ride, but I ran across some info that you might find important (from Toney in another thread), since we ride the parkway quite a bit at this rally. Also, if you are thinking or riding the Blue Ridge Parkway anytime soon, this info may want you to go ride it soon. The BRP is going to be chip and sealed in various locations, starting this month. I never noticed it having issues, but there is money to spend.....soooo. Hope it doesn't mess it up. Here is the link: BRP Resurfacing

Now for the good news.........it is time for Blue Ridge Run! We like to bring in the summer with a nice ride up into the cooler temps of the high mountains of North Carolina! We will be back at BRMC, so make sure and get your cabins reserved! Temps are normally 10 degrees cooler in the Cruso area, compared to temps back home. That puts us normally with a high around 80. Our host of the area each year has been mdrake! Thanks for all the input you give to a great weekend! Everyone come out for some great FS roads, Twisty pavement, and great Scenery!

Who: Anyone wanting world class Adventure and Dual Sport riding!
What: Blue Ridge Run
Where:Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Cruso,NC
When: June 22-24 (Early Bird -21st)
Why: Because we are about as far east as the mountains go!

Rider...................................Ride...... ..............When............Digs
Mdrake................................KLR650...... ..........Fri-Sun.............?
cherokee_chuck...................KLR719........... ......Fri-Sun.........Tenting

Facebook page with Jerry Atrick!

Keep Loving Rides!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome