Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum - View Single Post - Fairing installation
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 04-23-2019, 08:15 PM
pdwestman
OverDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel View Post
I had the bottom one on the other side fail the last time I put the fairing back on… I think they're kind of weak, and I've got 'em in my Partzilla cart as well.

As for other sites, I've seen Paul talk about this one, but I don't know of any others where you can order parts from microfiche (I'd be interested to learn some new ones tho). Also, this one seems more expensive that partzilla:

https://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/
The primary reason that I have linked to the Babbits kawasakipartshouse numerous times, is because of its format and also their part# SEARCH feature in the Lower RH corner.

RMATV/MC does not have the search feature. kawasakipartshouse barely goes back to 1987.
I've never ordered from partzilla, maybe I ought to compare?

ps, As a former Kawasaki Dealer, I try to encourage people to Support their local dealership or Independant Service Facility when ever possible. Without their presents in your area it may become an even longer drive to get truly needed assistance for Real Problems.
UPS, Fed EX and others are getting rich as the Brick & Mortar, mom & pop stores are closing.

pdwestman
Modify at "YOUR OWN RISK"!

Still riding my 1987 KL650-A1. 83,000+ miles & counting

Last edited by pdwestman; 04-23-2019 at 08:28 PM. Reason: ps added

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome