Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum - View Single Post - Picking up my 2018 650KLR Tuesday
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 11-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Damocles
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgerb View Post
Excited to start riding duel sport , trading my Harley in for a new type of riding .. looking forward to meeting members here and learn about my new bike . FYI I was the owner of Gerbing’s Heated Clothing inc .
An honor to have you join our happy (mostly) band!

The Gerbing's I knew honored its lifetime warranty, fulfilling its promise. My replacement jacket liner (along with my heated gloves (I didn't use my heated pants and heated socks this past weekend)) kept me toasty warm on a ride to the Virginia Oyster Festival in Urbanna Saturday. About 125 miles one-way; frost-on-the-pumpkin in the morning; wind chill? Well, a considerable part of the journey was at speed, let's say, at the Interstate limit hereabouts!

I appreciate your transition from Harley to KLR. The bike can do; I ride with a Harley-cenrtric crowd (American Legion Riders) sometimes; the KLR remains gracefully tolerated in that company!

Congratulations on your acquisition of one of the, "Last of the Mohicans" commemorative KLRs! May this website enhance your pleasure in ownership, modification, maintenance and repair of your new motorcycle.

Welcome!

“You better put down that gun. You got two ways to go, put it down or use it. Even if you tie me, you’re gonna be dead.” "John Russell" (Paul Newman), Hombre

Last edited by Damocles; 11-04-2019 at 01:49 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome