Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Penny back system….

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  PHBiker 
#1 ·
I suggest that an OLD nasty looking Penny be added to the “Smilies”.

When someone adds there 2 cents and you feel like its bad advice, or misguiding. There is no need to start a word war…. Just give a penny back… The point is made, “Thanks for the input but your wrong”..

(This would help me.. I constantly add my 2 cents and sometimes I am WAY off the mark.)
Jake

#3 ·
Jake,
Let's just put a dollar icon in the que. Then we can use it 1/100th as often so palnalp's LCD screen doesn't pick-up a ghost image (yer showing your age) and I only have to admit my mistakes once or twice a week rather than every other post.
Regards
Mark

#5 ·
I heard IBM, the adding machine people, are coming out with a new machine that has a 286 processor and a 40 megabyte hard drive. Man. They say it can even present "graphics" on the screen instead of just green text with a black background.

Also heard Kawasaki came out with a new model called the "KLR650".......Nice bike, but still uses a carburetor! You'd think they'd get with the times. It's all about fuel injection these days. Nobody's gonna buy old-fashioned crap like that.

#6 ·
If it makes you feel better, it took man from the dawn of history until the early 1900's to move from hand made wheels for horse drawn wagons. It only took another 20 years to get rid of wooden wheels and go to steel. All things being relative, the carborated engine is still only moderately outdated, still about on par with chain drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.