Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Halfthrottle writes a book!

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  planalp 
#1 ·
Buy this book for Ipad and help an awsome video maker and fellow adventure rider out!
Its only $3 dollars.

#3 ·
Buy this book for Ipad and help an awsome video maker and fellow adventure rider out!
Its only $3 dollars.
Ya but the iPad will set me back at least $500.

#17 · (Edited)
No problem HT, Least I could do for all the editing advise you gave me.
Lots of guys hear really like your stuff and
I think its great that your pursuing your art further beyond the YT world,
Your good at it, work hard and I always look forward to new
adventures in Panama from you.

I like to see the writers around here chop it up...
Ask Lockjaw about book publishing and distribution,
he's got some skills in that department..

I don't have an *Eye Pad* :character0007: but I cant wait till
you work out a Kindle version so I can see your masterpiece...
You might just consider a html/web type format for download on PC.
I dont really know much about it but maybe someone else here has
an idea on how to do it..

#6 ·
Awesome. I have to get it. I have had an iPad for awhile but have never seen an iPad specific book before. Usually not a reader. But something like this. Very nice.

Do you live in panama or was this a trip you took?

#7 ·
Good for you man. We can talk about the nuts and bolts on facebook, but good on ya for getting it out there. My second novel comes out this week (fiction, but there's plenty of motorcycle love in there). It's a whacky process, but rewarding. :)

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is a quick read, I only call it a book because I don't know another name for it. The book has over 70 minutes of video in it. You will probably spend more time watching the book than reading it. It looks freaking sweet on the iPad too.

Here is the link to the book in the iTunes store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-volcan-baru-adventure/id500652119?mt=11

I live in Panama and stay busy going on little trips around the country. Check out my youtube channel I've had some pretty great adventures.

Sorry can't post the links because I'm too new to the forum. Just search for "The Volcán Barú Adventure" in the book section of the iTunes store.

#9 ·
I dig your videos. Now I need to steal an iPad. ;)

This is a quick read, I only call it a book because I don't know another name for it. The book has over 70 minutes of video in it. You will probably spend more time watching the book than reading it. It looks freaking sweet on the iPad too.

Here is the link to the book in the iTunes store:

I live in Panama and stay busy going on little trips around the country. Check out my youtube channel I've had some pretty great adventures.

Sorry can't post the links because I'm too new to the forum. Just search for "The Volcán Barú Adventure" in the book section of the iTunes store.

#10 ·
Dig it. Just bought it. Waiting on the download. The preview looks awesome. Checking out the you tube vids now. Good stuff.

#11 ·
Great I hope you enjoy it. Once you have read it do me a solid and write a quick review of the book.

If I can get enough people together in a google hangout room I think it would be cool to try and read it together. Or maybe just talk about it and people can ask questions. If you follow me on twitter or facebook I might announce something like that there in the future.

#18 ·
Man, I can see it available on iTunes but all I have is an iPod Touch. Good to see it published and good to see you on here, halfthrottle. I'd definitely buy it if I had the device to read it.

I'd love to ride in Panama. I was there for about six months in 1989 and really enjoyed it.

Good luck with your book!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.