First aid. I usually have bandaids and bandanas so I can cover smaller or larger cuts and abrasions. My first aid training has been updated a few times since Scouting in the '60s but Scouting emphasized working with available materials instead of carrying splints and such.
I usually have water in my tank bag but not usually food. I can find food.
This tool kit is for longer trips. I omit some of it for just riding around but I always have the basics.
1) Repair prop. Hooks on the swingarm for rear wheel removal or on bash plate for front wheel.
2) Zippered pouch slides into tool tube. Shows both sizes of inner-tubes plus zip ties.
3) Bicycle pump. Goes in tool tube. I sometimes carry a 12V pump but prefer the quiet of the hand pump even if it is dirty work.
4) Tire Irons. Go in tool tube. I really like the Motion Pro Bead Pro irons. I'm ready to stop carrying the longer one shown under the Bead Pros but still find it handy with Heidenau K60 tires.
5) Patches, glue, sandpaper. Go in tool tube.
6) Cordura pouch with compression strap plus zippered net pouch. The little tools all go into the net pouch. The net pouch plus the big wrenches and pliers go into the bigger pouch.
7) quarter-inch-drive ratchet with extensions, universal-joint, and 3/8 adapter. The sockets are 1/4", 8, 10, 12, 14, and 17mm. The 17mm socket required the 3/8 adapter.
8) Open wrenches. 17/14, 12/10, & 13/8. I have taken better wrenches in the past, but usually take these small ones .
9) Spark-plug wrench, pliers and wrench.
10) Allen wrenches
11) Quarter-inch hex screwdriver and ratchet and lots of bits including Allen bits and torqs.
12) Nuts & bolts.
Not shown is a extra-small multimeter that goes in the stock toolbox along with items 13, 14, and 15.
13) Fuses, bullet connectors, Posi-lok repair connectors, wire. This wire is so that if all my added wiring fails I can still power the electric jacket. This went in the stock toolbox. Not shown: little roll of electrical tape in there too.
There are also 3 pieces of wire in the handlebar. They are as long as I could get into the handlebar and still get the handguards on.
14) Headlight in pipe insulation. Goes in stock toolbox.
15) Taillight in film can. Stock toolbox.