Sold my KLR New Doohickey kit, tools and other items for sale.
I traded in my 2016 Camo KLR for a new 2016 Ducati Multistrada. Wanted to keep both but did not have room in garage. Loved the KLR for around town and it was great for getting back into riding after 10 years, but I regularly go on 75-80mph speed limit toll roads (traffic runs at around 85 - 90mph on SH130) in Austin, TX and they are just too much for the KLR. I have not been able to find time or a place to do dirt riding, either. Will probably get one again when I retire and move back to the country.
With the KLR gone I have a few items that I bought for it that I would like to sell here.
Will sell all of it together for $265. Shipping included. I invested about $900 total to purchase.
1. Givi 55 liter top case with KLR mounting bracket. Used but in good condition.
2. ADMORE LED light kit for the Givi 55 liter box. .New in Package.
3. Eagle Mike Doohickey kit with special tools (wrench and bolt). Spring, doohickey, Bolt, two gaskets et. New in package
4. Eagle Mike Raising links for the KLR. New in Package.
5. OEM foot peg brackets and some cheap Chinese aluminum foot pegs that I did not trust with my 240 pounds on them.
Please PM me if you would like to buy. I will check this at least twice a day but I travel a lot so not always able to respond super quickly. I can send pictures but this site won't let me attach a picture to my post.
Thanks for looking.
Jeff in Austin, TX.