Oh, yeah, I forgot... be sure to not touch the bulb part.. the back is ok, but if you get skin oils on the front "bulb" part, it will cause it to burn out quickly. If you accidentally do, you can wipe it off with a good degreaser, such as methanol, or even isopropyl alcohol, but be sure and wipe it down well with a clean dry cloth, because isopropyl leaves a light film on surfaces. Methanol is better.
There is a small spring type clip that holds the bulb in place, just look at the way it is positioned before removing the old one.. it's not difficult.
Also, make sure to get the rubber boot pushed up onto the back of the bulb as far as you can. It's more difficult to describe it than it is to do it.. it's a fairly simple process.