Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Rural Northern California
Musings of a New Rider...
Nothing more than random thoughts about a month into my first bike (Gen 1 KLR)
- Hey I can actually make a turn from a stop without stalling!
- Where is 6th gear on this thing? (seriously, I have nothing to compare to but I find myself going for the next gear at 60)
- I need to get a helmet with a face shield and stop riding with my MX helmet that I used to use for quads
- Riding behind a big rig that you cannot pass that is hauling hay SUCKS... related to thought above
- Must stay on the road... but all those orchards and fields 15 feet to my right look so tempting
- If that itch on my ear does not go away pretty quick, I am going to need to pull over.
- It is so nice to not be able to look at or hear my phone... I am not doing blutooth
- I should have zipped up the vents in my jacket... Should I stop??? No I will be home in five minutes... (after leaving somewhere after the sun went down.
- I feel free!!! for a little bit at least
- Gee, I didn't realize it was this windy today