alwaysarider alwaysarider is offline
- About alwaysarider
- I've been riding cruisers most of my life, but now have been enjoying the KLR 650
- bikes and banjos (bluegrass)
- Software tech support
- Total Posts: 22
- Posts Per Day: 0.36
- Last Post: Front Sprocket - Got the nut and washer off but... 03-18-2020 05:59 PM
- Find all posts by alwaysarider
- Find all threads started by alwaysarider
- Last Activity: 03-24-2020 11:32 AM
- Join Date: 01-31-2020
|05:59 PM - alwaysarider quoted vegasbill in post sprocket
I was hoping to replace the st...
|06:52 PM - pdwestman quoted alwaysarider in post My Brand new KLR, RPM is different.
I think it's because the rear tir...
|02:19 PM - alwaysarider quoted MTKKLR in post Gear ratio
Alright, so I decided to go...
|12:23 AM - TangentKLR quoted alwaysarider in post FNG Oregon
Welcome to the forum. I live in N...
|01:32 PM - alwaysarider quoted TangentKLR in post Welcome
Hey guys, just got me a “new” b...
|01:28 PM - alwaysarider quoted DustyRoads in post Hard seat
Just put on a Corbin-yep,hard o...
|01:43 PM - alwaysarider quoted chrider in post Carlton?
Welcome to the forum. Don't ...
|03:05 PM - Navigator quoted alwaysarider in post Old guys on KLRs
I've had 16 bikes in my riding hi...
|02:16 PM - alwaysarider quoted Toney in post Great idea
A KLR "on the highway",,,,...
|05:40 PM - eamartin quoted alwaysarider in post 16T sprocket
80 mph about 5400 rpms. A comm...