madmotorcyclist madmotorcyclist is offline
- About madmotorcyclist
- 75-year-old retired teacher and military.
- Round Rock, TX
- archery, blogging: catachatale2.blogspot,com
- Total Posts: 55
- Posts Per Day: 0.05
- Last Post: Do the typical Pannier mounts interfere with removing the seat? 05-07-2018 08:47 AM
- Find all posts by madmotorcyclist
- Find all threads started by madmotorcyclist
- Last Activity: 05-28-2018 12:47 PM
- Join Date: 02-07-2017
|11:50 AM - fredtman quoted madmotorcyclist in post Deleted Posts
|12:13 PM - madmotorcyclist quoted pdwestman in post Coolant leak - 2003 klr
madmotorcyclist, I've never s...
|11:14 AM - DPelletier quoted madmotorcyclist in post DPelletier's common new KLR owner mistakes to avoid
I have an 09 model which I bought ne...
|10:21 AM - open1mind quoted madmotorcyclist in post Kawi bag
I have had several over the years, b...
|10:43 PM - Famous00 quoted madmotorcyclist in post Oil leaks
I have been plagued with oil leaks s...
|11:49 PM - GoMotor quoted madmotorcyclist in post I need "It won't start" wisdom
............. The key was right wher...
|08:47 AM - Toney quoted madmotorcyclist in post dropped it in the lower engine
......I found the clip..... I bet...
|12:38 PM - Back2Kawi quoted madmotorcyclist in post dropped it in the lower engine
There is not enough room between the...
|12:50 PM - Tom Schmitz quoted madmotorcyclist in post alternator starter clutch assembly
Tom, yes we know it will run, but: O...