I changed the fuse block that the PO had put on my wee-Strom today. I put a 4-fuse block under the seat. I made a harness for the wires to power my 12 V outlet, BMW outlet, battery tender plug, and the fog/driving light I mounted on the front fender.
I started out with a couple pieces of aluminum,
I cut the shapes and size I wanted, then I ground them down, and then I took a file to them to smooth out the rough edges, and this is what I came up with.
I drilled a couple holes in the fender so I could mount the bracket I had made, so I could mount the fog/driving light to the fender so it would turn with the front wheel.
And this is what I ended up with.
I start working on the KLR tomorrow, getting it ready for the Blue Ridge M/C Resort on the 20th.