Thanks everyone for there ideas.
I gave it a lot of thought about different ways of doing it. Of course the best way would be to disassemble and machine. I would have liked to do that, but I was worried about finding parts. As everyone knows, you never know what your going to find when you break into and engine. Anyways, I used a dremel and took my time.
I put everything back together this morning and went for a quick ride. So far, so good. I hope I didn't just jinx it. I'm going to take it for a longer ride tomorrow morning after I fire up my smoker for a 12 lb brisket. Again, thanks everyone for there help.
Tom, Thanks for posting pictures for me and all your help. This forum is awesome.