This is my 2nd KLR over the years; Really enjoy the bike. Very functional! Primarily use it for commuting back and forth to work when the temps are below 80 degrees and less than 40 percent chance of rain
I have a pipe dream of actually going off road someday, but where I live in the Florida Keys, there is really nowhere to go....
- KLRDash windscreen riser
- Zero Gravity Double Bubble windshield
- TPI motorcycle centerstand
- Happy-Trail 66 liter locking powder coated Teton Pannier hard bags and SU rack
- Shad SH-33 liter locking top case with integrated passenger backrest
- Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring seat
- Kenda K761 90/10 dual sport tires
- 16-tooth (for lower rpm at higher speeds) front sprocket
I removed the stock decals and opted for a simpler Japanese Kanji illustration of what makes me tick....