Picked her up, stripped her down and kicked her out...
Picked her up from Orange County Motorsports ( great people) on Friday and de-stickerized (is that a word???) her. Stripped her down on Sat and Sun. Put on some crash bars, new skid plate, foot pegs, gel grips, relocated the license plate getting rid of the inner fender, got a Kisan modulating tail light, installed a Thermo-bob, rear KLR racks and some wolfmam enduro bags. Oh, also changed out the oil and filter.
Took her out Sun and today, man I'm in luv, very different from my rigid. Got alot more to do to her in the future.
1. Pro Taper Bars ATV Mid black
2. ROX anti vibe risers
3. New Clutch cable, Pro Motion
4. Super Brace
5. Headlight protector- CeeBailey
Suspension/ Cogent Dynamics
1. Rear MOAB shock
2. Front Progressive springs
3. Heavier Fork oil- 15wt??
4. Ricor Intiminators
1. D606s (you can see them sitting in the background just waiting to be put on)
1. Santuine exhaust or KLR650.net RX-14
Last edited by fjteal; 10-05-2009 at 09:24 PM.