Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,
Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

I'm building/chopping a gen2 klr, and having a issue with no spark after cuting the fat I get 1 spark when I first turn her over then nothing put new cdi, battery and coil any help or ideas would be great Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought them new and I went through the manual and ran all my continuity and resistance testing and everything comes out correct, No the bike was not running I got it. It was a wreck, I've looked for a post for over a month where you just get one spark, And found nothing. If you could point me in the right direction That would be awesome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought them new and I went through the manual and ran all my continuity and resistance testing and everything comes out correct, No the bike was not running I got it. It was a wreck, I've looked for a post for over a month where you just get one spark, And found nothing. If you could point me in the right direction That would be awesome
I have also I've also battery grounded the interlocking diode

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The interlocking diode which connects to the clutch Lever , kickstand and the neutral safety switch switch to start the bike, connects to ground after it runs through everything I bypassed all of that by grounding it. Which I have done in the past on other Klr's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts