Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally on...
Just picked up my first KLR (06 -Red/Silver) last Saturday and am extremely excited about getting it out and about. Need to replace the tires and some other things to prepare it for my first Adventure.

I plan on riding it from here in the Pacific Northwest down to the Florida Keys and back again, taking my route through the Devil's Playground, The South.

I've got tons of questions/concerns, so hopefully you might be able to help me out. I work in the education field and have two months (July & August) to complete the journey... Not the ideal time to be riding down there, but hey, thats what makes it an ADVENTURE right?

Look forward to hearing from the group.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Welcome Durden!
Lots of happy helpful people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will jump in to help!
Regards....justjeff

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Finally on...
Just picked up my first KLR (06 -Red/Silver) last Saturday and am extremely excited about getting it out and about. Need to replace the tires and some other things to prepare it for my first Adventure.

I plan on riding it from here in the Pacific Northwest down to the Florida Keys and back again, taking my route through the Devil's Playground, The South.

I've got tons of questions/concerns, so hopefully you might be able to help me out. I work in the education field and have two months (July & August) to complete the journey... Not the ideal time to be riding down there, but hey, thats what makes it an ADVENTURE right?

Look forward to hearing from the group.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking up your KLR. Let's hear those questions and concerns! Sounds like a great ride to me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts