Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chief Redundancy Chief
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys? After riding since I was 9 , at 70 it’s time to call it quits. Now days I can barely trust myself not to crash a bicycle .
Time to part with the green monster , my 2006 KLR650 , 13,995 mi more than half of that street. Not cheap though. Have $500 in parts hanging on the bars. I’ll entertain offer and inquiries.
Had a second serious tussle with the big “C” in 2014 that dragged for four years. The scooter hasn’t been started since March 20, 2014.
You lads have showed great support every time ask for help breathing new life into her but the truth is I don’t have the energy to do that or the capability to ride safely if I did.
Lemme know if there is any interest.
[email protected]
If you make a serious offer I’ll give forward my phone # and go from there.
Jim Nielsen

·
Administrator
3,939 Posts
Best to keep your private information to PM’s.

Good luck with sale.

·
Premium Member
8,965 Posts
I truly hope that someone can appreciate a LOW Mileage Gen 1!
I hope to be ABLE to ride til I DIE (Hope that someone finds me alongside a desolate 2 track, setting on the shoulder of the road, with smile on my face.)!
I'm 62+ and arthritis in hands, elbows, shoulders is causing some minor issues currently.

Wishing you Good Luck with your sale!

·
Chief Redundancy Chief
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I truly hope that someone can appreciate a LOW Mileage Gen 1!
I hope to be ABLE to ride til I DIE (Hope that someone finds me alongside a desolate 2 track, setting on the shoulder of the road, with smile on my face.)!
I'm 62+ and arthritis in hands, elbows, shoulders is causing some minor issues currently.

Wishing you Good Luck with your sale!
Thanks Bro

·
Administrator
3,939 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts