Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has this been discussed, and I missed it? Wasn't Kawasaki going to announce new bikes on Nov. 23rd, and wasn't it strongly rumored that a replacement for the KLR would be one of them?

Where is it?

Registered
Yes, there was a thread on this subject and you are correct Kawasaki announced new models would be made public on the 23rd. of Nov. I went to my Kawasaki dealership on Tuesday the 24th only to find out the new bikes won't arrive until sometime in January. I was told that the announcement was made about the new motorcycles being made available but that was only for dealerships to make their own orders. You can imagine my disappointment when I was told that while spinning around in circles on the showroom floor as salespersons were slapping my face and yelling "weak up, breath". Will, I guess we have to wait until Kawasaki dealerships make and receive their orders. Sorry to be the KBearer of bad news. 馃槀

Registered
New models (in addition to the November crop) to be announced in January, but no guarantee of a latter-day KLR among them.

The new, improved KLR may be, as Humphrey Bogart said, in the last scene of, "The Maltese Falcon," when asked what of what material the Maltese falcon statuette was made, "The stuff dreams are made of." (Bogart paraphrased Shakespeare.)

DISCLAIMER: Although not a prospective buyer, I ain't agin' a new version of the venerable KLR. Should one appear, may countless thousands ride it in safety and pleasure.

Registered
New models (in addition to the November crop) to be announced in January, but no guarantee of a latter-day KLR among them.

The new, improved KLR may be, as Humphrey Bogart said, in the last scene of, "The Maltese Falcon," when asked what of what material the Maltese falcon statuette was made, "The stuff dreams are made of." (Bogart paraphrased Shakespeare.)

DISCLAIMER: Although not a prospective buyer, I ain't agin' a new version of the venerable KLR. Should one appear, may countless thousands ride it in safety and pleasure.
Ah. The black bird.

Registered
2007 KLR 650
Has this been discussed, and I missed it? Wasn't Kawasaki going to announce new bikes on Nov. 23rd, and wasn't it strongly rumored that a replacement for the KLR would be one of them?

Where is it?
Kawasaki is just jacking everyone off!

Registered
Okay you guys. Now I'm sure a lot of you are aware of this but thought I'd post it anyway. I stopped by my Kawasaki dealership to find out what was going on and if the new motors were out yet. According to the dealer, and as I'm sure you're aware, the new 2021 motorcycles will be revealed on January 26th at 6:00am. The salesman I spoke with said they would be receiving their order a couple weeks after the reveal. I know, I'm behind here but I haven't spent that much time on the Kawasaki website lately. Maybe I should?!?!?!? 馃榿

1 - 8 of 8 Posts