Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its alive. We have 2 different loop rides coming up starting 2 weeks from today. Then a couple in Ocotober and November both.
thanks for a reply new to site.I see you live in murrysville me dahlonega.You will come to lunch at gustavos I'm one of the owners first beer is on me

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds great. We have eaten there many times over the years. Pizza is always great and a good beer selection also. I will swing by soon. As far as the ride that is coming up in 2 weeks, there are two different loop rides that last 3 days. Look at the thread for the Bootlegger, that’s the one that I am leading, also look at Smoky Mountain 500, that one is leaving Friday September 23 out of TWOs in Suches. Chuck will usually post the upcoming ride a few weeks before the start date and will give pertinent information on the thread.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks for checking in roughrider! I am putting together the thread for the Sequatchie Valley Days this weekend. The 2 Loop Rides are already posted.....I just didn't link them to this thread, but will. My daughters have cross country the weekend if the loops, but I will be riding the other 4 rides for the fall.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Updated links....

Rally________________________When___________Where_______________________________Link
Roads & Trails_________ Apr 2-4_____Iron Horse ML ...................... NC/TN
WindRock & Roll_______Apr 16-18___Windrock Gap Campground__TN/KY
Valley in the Sky_______Apr 30-May 2_Two Wheels of Suches___N. GA Mtns
TDT XVI________________May 14-16___Cherohala MR_____________TN/NC/GA - sooner
Shady Valley Ride______May 28-30____Switchback Creek Camp____TN/VA - sooner
Blue Ridge Run________June 11-13___Blue Ridge MC_____________NC/TN/SC - sooner

SUMMER TIME!!

Loop Weekend_________Sep 24-26___Choice of 3 loops (see below)__Later
Sequatchie Valley Days__Oct 8-10_____Trials Training Center__TN/AL/GA
Bat Out Of Helen_______Oct 22-24____Cherokee Campground_____GA/NC - later
Bama Jama_____________Nov 5-7______Tagalong's Place___________AL/GA - later
Cuhutta DS Ride________Nov 19-21____Casa de Randall___________GA/TN - later

September's Loop Options
Option 1: Smokey Mtn 500 - This is a 3 day, 500 mile loop on mostly FS/dirt roads with some pavement. Each day we stay at a different campground - TN/GA,NC

Option 2: Bootlegger Loop - We will take the eastern half of this week-long adventure tour through the southeast, to create a custom 3 day loop. - NC/VA/TN

21 - 26 of 26 Posts