Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a aftermarket windshield for sale yet for 2022 KLR 650.

·
Registered
2022 KLR650 Adventure Abs
1 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a aftermarket windshield for sale yet for 2022 KLR 650.
Calsci so far...used them for most of my bikes. Also just saw a 3d printed kit here on the forum. New here, just getting started!

·
Registered
51 Posts
2 of the 4 holes from my old super tenere screen were in the right place lol. Thats what I have until some taller ones come out. I like vstream but they only have versys300/1000 for '22.

·
Registered
2022 KLR 650 Adventure Non-ABS
42 Posts
I just learned that the part number for our windscreen is the same as the 2020 Ninja 1000sx. So the larger windscreens for it should work on the KLR.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just learned that the part number for our windscreen is the same as the 2020 Ninja 1000sx. So the larger windscreens for it should work on the KLR.
I spoke with National Cycle about this last month. They confirmed the part numbers but warned that the shape of their Ninja 1000sx shield may not clear the mirrors on the KLR650, since the mirrors on the Ninja are fixed on the fairing, and the mirrors on the KLR move with the handlebars. The shield will bolt on, but may not have a compatible shape. They also told me they expect to have something in January/February for the KLR.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Calsci so far...used them for most of my bikes. Also just saw a 3d printed kit here on the forum. New here, just getting started!
3D Cycle Parts makes a set of brackets to lift the windshield that looks promising for under $50. Puig also makes a clip on extension that I've heard works good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts