Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sorry for the slow update to this thread. The past 1.5 months, my father has been in and out of the hospital. I was not able to reach the lady that owns the old Rider’s R&R camp to see if we could stay there for Tour de Pisgah. Decided to open that weekend up for folks to do some riding with friends. I am hoping to join you guys back at Sequatchie Valley Days in October!

Randall is not able to host the Cuhutta DS Ride anymore, so please be thinking of alternate locationsto stay during this November ride.

Lastly….I apologize for not posting the 3 Loop Rides yet. I still have work to do on the MHL….but the other 2 are pretty much complete. Hope to have those GPX files up within the week.

Thanks!

Rally______________________When____________Where___________________________Link
Roads & Trails_________ Apr 1-3_____Iron Horse ML______________NC/TN - sooner
WindRock & Roll_______Apr 15-17___Windrock Gap Campground___TN/KY-sooner
Valley in the Sky______Apr 29-May 1 Two Wheels of Suches_______N. GA Mtns-sooner
TDT XVI______________May 20-22___Cherohala MR_______________TN/NC/GA - sooner
Shady Valley Ride______May 27-29____Switchback Creek Camp___TN/VA - sooner
Blue Ridge Run (if reopens)June 10-12__Blue Ridge MC___________NC/TN/SC - sooner

SUMMER TIME!!

Open Date_____________Sep 23-25_______Take a ride with some friends!
Sequatchie Valley Days__Oct 7-9_____Trials Training Center________TN/AL/GA - later
Bat Out Of Helen_______Oct 21-23____Cherokee Campground______GA/NC - later
Bama Jama___________Nov 4-6______Tagalong's Place___________AL/GA - later
Cuhutta DS Ride_______Nov 18-20___???

Loop Rides
Cherokee Over-Mountain Loop (3 day) - gpx files coming soon
Southern Appalachian Loop (3 day) gpx files coming soon
Middle Highlands Loop (3 or 5 day) gpx files coming soon[/B]

·
Registered
66 Posts
BOH & Bamajama, will do early bird on these. Always a good time! Sorry to hear about not being able to have Randall host that weekend, hopefully some folks/riders will land a home base for that weekend.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts