Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here we go, gearing up for next year. This one's gonna be epic. Still sorting out dates but want to get the thread going. Plans, as of now, are to meet/camp at the campground at Gunsite on Friday night. Ride on Saturday, camp overnight(primitive) and ride back to the campground on Sunday. This is gonna be one of those trips that will last a lifetime. The route as planned now will be a mix of smooth dirt, rough dirt and pavement. No single track or technical stuff. This ride will be limited in number due to the destination. 25 bikes is gonna be it. That's the deal I have worked out with the landowners. I will post specific dates within the next couple of weeks. I look forward to riding with you all again!

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm building my April around this event. Wouldn't miss it!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Scrapper posted on 04-03-2016, 09:01 PM

Think it's time for an update?
You know those times when you think "you'll get to it soon" and you don't?

So is two years since an update too long?

Great ride back then that I will always remember.
The next one is coming up in September in Arizona.

·
Premium Member
8,630 Posts
As long as you had a 'good ride', nothing else matters! Thanks for sharing your pics. :)
Wish we had all been there!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I might be ridding out to Las Vegas in September. It would be fun to stop and join the ride, but need more info.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I might be ridding out to Las Vegas in September. It would be fun to stop and join the ride, but need more info.

Sent you a PM on it. Riding out and around from Paulden Arizona north of Prescott September 14-16.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
The brother and I are looking at the COBDR route in august ish 2019 time frame.
Any others interested?
Oh boy................

My brain is in overdrive now.
Just looked it up and that would be a blast.

Going to have to start thinking of this one. 0:) or >:)

Reactions: Squidly
1 - 9 of 9 Posts