Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off hello! I picked up my first Kawasaki off my uncle. It's an 85 KLR600 with 3200 miles on it. He bike was my winter project as you can probably tell by he mileage the bike sat for many years. I have gone through the entire bike and everything is repaired or replaced with he exception of the starter clutch as I cannot find one anywhere that is not on back order. I have all the starter gears out of the bike so I can kick it over but it's a pita and would prefer to have he electric start working. Does anyone know where in the world I would be able to find the starter clutch for this bike? Every website I have looked at says its back ordered and when I call they say they have no idea when it will be off the back order. The part number I need it 13193-0003 if that helps and thank you in advance!

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
What I'm seeing for that part is: This part has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is no longer available.

Your best bet would be to search on eBay and save the search with email alerts. I had the same issue looking for a cable for my Honda snowblower. Took a while but eventually got one on eBay. Alternately you could try wrecking places. Hope you find what you need. Welcome to the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts