So..have a 85' klr250, re-built the top end and got it running had a cpl snags along the way but nothing to serious. Knew the regulator was bad so ordered a new one and bought a new battery. Part came in today and all was hooked up and ready to go. Owner before me as it looks by-passed the thermostat the turns on the fan and made it a manual switch. Not a big deal when riding, the fan is not needed but hooked up new battery today and regulator and it fried most of the wiring harness up to the manual switch. Any ideas on where to get a new wiring harness or new set of the wires to replace the ones that melted?