Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
September 18-20 Based from the Gunsite campground in Paulden AZ, north of Prescott. Good times had by all. BBQ on Friday and Saturday nights. Good riding and even better company. Usually have somewhere around 20 riders. All ADV style bikes welcome but ride only advertised on KLR pages.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
WHAaaat the Heck is That?

What is that Alien Spacecraft doing next to my Saucer? :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's for those attendees of the 7th Annual ride to post their pics. My lips are sealed!

Reactions: motomike.mw

·
Registered
763 Posts
Oh, I'm not missing next year.
I was so bummed with the injury keeping me home this year, there's no way I'm missing it again.

·
Registered
763 Posts
OK, here's the thing. My subscription is still valid over at .NET until the end of the month.
Does anyone have a good idea on the wording I could post to direct the interested riders to this site?

Without getting an immediate ban that is.

Bueller?

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
OK, here's the thing. My subscription is still valid over at .NET until the end of the month.
Does anyone have a good idea on the wording I could post to direct the interested riders to this site?

Without getting an immediate ban that is.

Bueller?
I'm not Bueller, but Possibly not.

But you might say something like "there are other klrforum s out there" and it might stay up for a while.

If were to say "there is a 40 dollar deal of a lifetime at klrforum", I'm sure you would get a 4 page PM from the admin suggesting you made a grievous error.

Probably best to 'let this rest', campfire.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm not Bueller, but Possibly not.

But you might say something like "there are other klrforum s out there" and it might stay up for a while.

If were to say "there is a 40 dollar deal of a lifetime at klrforum", I'm sure you would get a 4 page PM from the admin suggesting you made a grievous error.

Probably best to 'let this rest', campfire.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking also. But I might post about info being scarce for the ride unless you were to Google it or something.

Thanks Paul.

Hey! Why don't you ride down and join us. It would only be 13 or so hours in the saddle for you.
https://goo.gl/maps/Ah4dVfTTiu5gjhYE7

:rightsidecar:

·
Registered
15 Posts
NAZ Ride

Well I was hoping some of the Riff/Raff wouldn't hear about the change in forums but I see that Dan Diego is already here. Oh well, we'll just have to muddle through. I haven't been on this ride since the last Spring gathering.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Riff Raff?!?! I resemble that remark!

I’ve been on this site for a while. I was kicked off the .net sight a few years ago.

And it sure would be nice to see you at the 8th Annual, Mikey!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just realized that I posted this in the SW page. Is there a way to cross post in the "upcoming rides" page?

·
Premium Member
6,860 Posts
19willys51,

Open a second window. Start the thread.
Go back to 1st window. Left click & High-lite, Right click & copy text from 1st thread. Back to 2nd thread & Paste it. I think, I'm still learning.

I'm just gonna' try to copy instead of quote your above posting.

"I just realized that I posted this in the SW page. Is there a way to cross post in the "upcoming rides" page?" I had to add the " marks. Modify & add more info as needed.

Or you can re-type it all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Riff Raff?!?! I resemble that remark!

I’ve been on this site for a while. I was kicked off the .net sight a few years ago.

And it sure would be nice to see you at the 8th Annual, Mikey!
I am looking forward to it. The only problem is having to wait till this next fall. It's going to be nice to see everyone, Dan included.
Mikey

1 - 20 of 51 Posts