Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF you have not seen this bike yet do your eyes a favor and look at honda's web site. They have some nice vids and info on the new engine and transmission design. WOW Price still TBD. I like it. other than the exhaust on the right side. Love the VFR800I exhaust.

Jake out.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Manufacturers are making many changes this year but the VFR Interceptor is probably the largest step going from 800cc to 1200cc. Just when I was looking for a 800cc motorcycle. Guess I will have to make my KLR a 705.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Dang man...how many is that now? (I count the goldwing as six motorcycles).

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Dang man...how many is that now? (I count the goldwing as six motorcycles).
If the Wing's 6 motorcycles, that'd put me up to a total of 11..:)

It was a deal I couldn't pass up.. The guy's the second owner and has owned it for 6 years.. He doesn't get a chance to ride and has 2 little ones at home. The tires have 500 miles on them and they were put on 3 years ago..

He's taken good care of it, other than the fact that's dusty.. Yearly oil changes, even though it only was ridden a couple hundred miles.. The first owner was in his 40's and the only change he made was the Yosi pipe, and the current owner put the tank bra on..

I made a lowball offer on it and he took it.. :character00271: The bike's only got 7130 miles on it, too.. It comes with the rear cowling to cover the rear seat, and all the other tidbits that came with the bike from Honda..

He's a corporate pilot and won't be back until Wed.. A tidy downpayment and a reciept for it, and we're both happy.. I'll be happier next week.. :) I'll give it a good scrubbing, polishing, and some fresh fuel with some Sea Foam.. :)

I didn't need it, but I couldn't pass up on the deal on a bike that I've always admired..

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Yeah, a bike deserving of its reputation for sure. My buddy has one. You're gonna have fun! :35a:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts