Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

701 - 720 of 723 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
My 2017 taken yesterday at Fisherman's Park.

Thanks terry_g for ending the 2 & 1/2 year hiatus of this thread. We need it more now than ever.

Last night on a short ride to enjoy the evening weather.
Stopped & played a game of Jacks.

Reactions: planalp

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
Did you have older sisters, way back when, to teach you the rules? :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nothing special and technically I took the picture yesterday but my wife did not believe I could get a Costco TP pack back on my bike. I proved her wrong. The panniers were full too. I love this bike... It is the 4x4 pickup truck of the motorcycle world.

·
Registered
31 Posts
For the guys on Glocktalk. Almost 51k mi. with an Eagle Mike 661 rebuild about 1.5k mi. ago. Lots of added extras (weight), too many to list. Yeah, I'm an old fat man on a KLR! Could I be more of a cliché?
20200619_083645.jpg

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Weather here was pretty warm today at 102dF, and I was tied to the computer doing the work-from-home thing. After dinner and chores I took the Barbie out for short cruise and to watch the sunset. Managed to catch the thunderheads building over the Sierra foothills.

Made an important discovery/rediscovery: I do not ride motorcycles as much as I should.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
2000KLR685 said:
2000 KLR 685
Too many aftermarket parts to list
Nice!

What's your secret for keeping the olive green plastics looking so good?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here's a picture of Richmond this morning (sorry, no conferederate statues available!). Nasty storm South of me, but I'm heading West towards blue skies. Morning traffic not bad. Some of my observations: 1. Can't imagine riding with highway pegs. Seems strange. 2. Kidneys rattled on one road lump. There is much about suspension that I don't know. I think I'm not discerning enough to care. 3. Fuel cap weeps gas rearward when I brake hard. 4. Forgot to try earplugs (again). Always seem to think I need to be listening to engine constantly. 5. Got to the country and only needed to worry about last night's dead raccoons, but got charged by a dog! He'd make a bad submarine captain because he calculated poorly and missed me by 6-8 feet. Didn't see any other bikes...
KLRRVAMorning.jpg

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,021 Posts
I'm glad that your bike is Not going to spend the winter In That Barn! ;)

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts
701 - 720 of 723 Posts