Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

761 - 780 of 800 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
There ya' go! Doing it again!!!

I don't see a single 'Bug Splat'! Are you just pushing it around the parking lot?

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Stayed at the Spa motel once and have eaten at the restaurant many times. It's a favorite lunch stop on the way to Yuma. There used to be a great burger place across the street and up a bit from the liquor store, next door to the Love Shack, but it's gone.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Stayed at the Spa motel once and have eaten at the restaurant many times. It's a favorite lunch stop on the way to Yuma. There used to be a great burger place across the street and up a bit from the liquor store, next door to the Love Shack, but it's gone.
Jay's Southern Cafe in Jacumba.
Great BBQ!!!
Family owned.
Try their chicken and waffles. They are great also.

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Jay's Southern Cafe in Jacumba.
Great BBQ!!!
Family owned.
Try their chicken and waffles. They are great also.
Haven't tried Jay's yet; it wasn't open the last time I went through. I will make a point of stopping in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i saw the mess on the highway earlier on the news. do you guys even have plows and salters etc...
The picture I took was on a back road (on my way to work) no plows, no sand, no salt.
The wreck in Fort Worth was on a interstate. They said it was black ice. They had pretreated it a couple of days before the accident. People in the metro areas drive crazy. (I guess they do everywhere else as well)

761 - 780 of 800 Posts