Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

881 - 900 of 904 Posts

·
Registered
2002 KLR650
88 Posts
View attachment 29227

My 84 600 after many, many hours of fussing to resolve the many problems that it came to me with...
It's almost done, it runs nearly perfectly and I am now on to the enjoyment part of ownership.
And now it will be that much more enjoyable. Stoked for you.

Reactions: ElGringoDescalzo

·
Registered
123 Posts
How to at least triple a KLRs horsepower, first, find three horses...istill needed e heat here today.

Bonus vid of a kid on a mini bike, ignore the Bruce reference, im picking on a guy at Europeon based website....named Bruce...lol

·
Registered
2002 KLR650
88 Posts
Reactions: ElGringoDescalzo

·
Premium Member
'12 Candy Lime KLR
280 Posts
The Lincoln Highway (US Route 30) stretches 3,384 miles from New York City to San Francisco. Incredibly (at least to me) the first paved mile of the entire road is in the tiny town of Malta, Illinois. The road passes a few miles south of my house so I thought the "seedling mile" would make a great destination on a beautiful day.

·
Registered
94 Posts
A buddy of mine and I rode to the Grand Canyon today:
Rode some Rt 66 on the way:

Stopped at a high point for a break:

Rode some of the Great Western Trail:

Stopped by the old Grand Canyon Airport:

Grabbed a sandwich inside the park and then rode a short portion of East Rim Drive. Even though I live close by, it never gets old:

We hammered down across this flat to outrun these showers:

Stopped for a break here and decided to ride around the west side of the mountain on the way home:

This was my first real ride of the spring and it was a great day on the KLR!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow...That kinda stunk. I just got a smartphone (yep, I'm the last guy) and took a nice picture of my bike beside the resevoir. I used to take my boys there for family fishing day. They are men, now! When I linked my phone to the computer, I then figured out that I took a brief video instead of a pic! Oops. Couldn't seem to capture a still from video. Might be impossible. This is a sorry picture of my video from the screen while paused. Climbing the mountain. I'll try again...

IMG_0043[1].JPG

·
Premium Member
8,282 Posts
Wow...That kinda stunk.
Nice pic. I can say that you are 20 steps ahead of me. I still haven't learned / been taught to post a pic. :)

What is with the staining on top of your fuel tank?

881 - 900 of 904 Posts