Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

921 - 940 of 943 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here's a pic that creates a buzz in Richmond and elsewhere. Leaving sweetheart's house this morning and rolled down once remarkable Monument Avenue. All the monuments are gone, but General Lee is hanging in there! Lot of misspent angst in all this I fear....

City leaders decided they don't want historical tourist dollars or the possibility of relationships with people that see this sort of thing in the context of an evolving society. Let's hope it isn't part of a devolving society...

I, for one, was just happy to get out of the heavy commuter traffic, pot holes and traffic lights! Back in Bumpass I came home to slowly winding empty roads and only had a mooshed raccoon in the road to fear!

·
Administrator
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
My sympathy to the vehicle.
Someday I’ll get back to the 33 Ford, was changing the alternator from a low mount to a high mount and ended up having a massive heart attack and just never finished the switch, was a good runner till I decided to move the alternator I should of just left it alone.

·
Premium Member
8,462 Posts
Beautiful picture, ElGringo.

But it does make me wonder, if the Gen 1 KL650-A series, EBC 320mm front brake disc and caliper adapter will fit the KL600 front wheel & fork leg?

Reactions: Tym

·
Registered
2002 KLR650
142 Posts
Glamour Shot

Yeah, realizing I don’t dig the no windshield life. :)

Eager to see if I can get ahold of a stocker to throw on.

921 - 940 of 943 Posts