Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1101 - 1120 of 1164 Posts

· Administrator
4,625 Posts
Something just seemed out of place in that photo ... can't quite put my finger on it?
I thought of that when I was taking the picture - how can I take this without getting the power pole in it and without getting stuck or wet. Was no option and didn’t think to use some software to remove it. Good job.

· Registered
2002 KLR 650
370 Posts
Oregon Coast Range back roads. Active Bald Faced Hornet football. Looks like kids have been hucking rocks at it. Bald Face Hornets are not aggressive but messed with they have a Mike Tyson punch.
Plant community Leaf Natural environment Botany Natural landscape

· Premium Member
KLRs: 2013, 2005, 1998; 2017 HD Electraglide Ultra
2,878 Posts
Not today but yesterday. I went up on another section of the WABDR. Unfortunately, a lot of smoke in the atmosphere, so the pictures aren’t very clear. Most of this section was paved as part of US12, but the last 20 miles was on forest service roads from Rimrock to Nile. I’m gonna wait ‘til the smoke blows back south before doing the section from Nile to Ellensburg, and beyond.
Water Plant Natural landscape Waterfall Bedrock

Plant Sky Plant community Ecoregion Tree

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Fuel tank
Sky Plant community Mountain Plant Natural landscape

Sky Plant Larch Natural landscape Tree

· Registered
2016 Gen 2 Camo
385 Posts
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Test fitting new luggage. The bags may, or may not be stuffed with my wife’s couch throw pillows. There are a boat load of straps to contend with, so I think a top case is in order next, for running around town. No quick way to open and close these. Love the Fandango so far.

Reactions: AzMtnThumper
1101 - 1120 of 1164 Posts