Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

A photo you took today

271K views 2K replies 251 participants last post by  PeteK 
#1 ·
Anyone can add to this thread - open to all

See less See more
#1,466 ·
The Natchez Trace bridge in Franklin Tn and a tour of the backroads, and she rolled over 9k today 😎. To top it off, at the motorcycle hangout in Liepers Fork, I had an AT owner tell me he missed his KLR.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Speedometer Odometer White Vehicle Motor vehicle

#1,473 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Bicycle Automotive tire

I think my grandson is hooked!

#1,474 ·
#1,477 ·
Actually Rode Sqaw Pass Road last Sun. And again today, added Virginia canyon. Broke Clutch Cable at Pewabic Mine. Rode General George Home, with no Clutch. KLR don't need no Clutch. Twenty miles of dirt and 8 -10 of freeway and asphalt. Got lucky with making two stop lights and two stop signs before making the climb back up to my house at 7200 ft.
Tire Sky Vehicle Wheel Mountain
Sky Mountain Plant community Plant Larch

#1,483 ·
My start and end receipts while completing an Iron Butt Association SaddleSore 1000. 1056 miles. Mooresville NC to Atlanta GA to Plymouth Meeting PA in about 17 hours.
Very cool! I did one on my '94 a few years ago. 1019 miles in 18.5 hours. About midway through the ride as I was catching a bite to eat, I recall asking myself "who's dumb idea was this anyway".. I of course did not answer myself.

Congratulations!!

Picture of my bike midway through at about the 500 mile point.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

#1,484 ·
Looks like the GL dash board, I think.

#1,486 ·
Did you ride it home like that? 😂 😛

#1,499 ·
Beautiful weather this past week! Unfortunately, I came down with Covid last Sunday, and it was a nasty case, so was in bed until Thursday. Felt good enough to take my dog for a short hike in the Idaho woods yesterday, and today, at 79 degrees out, had to go for a ride.

I wanted to go up into the mountains as most of the forest access road gates are now closed, which means only ATVs and motorcycles are allowed around them. But, I was still too weak to technical riding, so just did a leisurely ride through the Idaho countryside and stopped at a cool little brewery and had dinner.

Wheel Plant Sky Tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Sky

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Furniture Table Chair Interior design Building

Food Tableware Table French fries Recipe

#1,500 ·
Three days in Bankhead National Forest. Hope to type up a ride report when I get caught up this week. The last photo has no effect or filter, took it about 2 miles from home, on the way back. Just caught the sun right I guess👍🏼
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

Plant Plant community Tent Tree Land lot

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle