Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of the guys that were here for the Spring Fling got up with Mike over on ADV and said they would be in Marietta Thursday afternoon for lunch with a couple of their friends-would we be interested?? Of course-any excuse for a ride---not to mention great mexican food!!! Buildit is on this forum as he has a KLR and he also just got a new V-strom----this was a road ride so we took the bigger bikes ---my wee strom and Mikes Tger---we met at Tampicos--lots of BS-ing going on outside for awhile-Mike ,Buildit,Ohioroadrat,Willy ,Shawn and I.

All the bikes--my silver strom on the end

After a great lunch we headed out---lots of great twisties and wonderful weather for ATGATT...Mike and I split from them after awhile as they were headed back for Columbus,OH. Larrys' bike has this rat on the back-hence -Ohioroadrat for his name---

Buildit (Chris) obviously showing his appreciation for the day

Mike and I headed back toward the Ohio river and took the Ferry back to the WV side

It's a funny feeling sitting on your bike and rocking around on the ferry as it was a bit choppy today-----this was the WV side with the Derrick on the shore

It was a great day out with some old friends and made some new ones:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
GREAT pictures:) Looks and sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun! Sure hope we can make a trip your way someday:30:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts