Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Spent the weekend putting some miles on the 'ole KLR. Spent the last 200 miles going into Missoula riding in the rain though. (The Frog Togs were a big help along with the heated grips.) On the return trip I made with a torn diaphram in the carb, so no power and the semi trucks passed me up hill. The only good thing from the broken diaphram was the great gas mileage. I averaged 59.06 MPG for the trip, but don't expect to see that again. Today while riding back I stopped again on the top of LoLo pass and started talking with a couple from New Hampshire. They were on the way to Seattle to make the Alaskan hiway run. Even though they rode a BMW they were still good people to talk with and they just had to sit on and wanted to try out my KLR. I nixed the test ride but did let them sit on it at the rest stop.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Live less then 2 hours from the LOLO pass, its one ride I plan on this summer, did ya get a chance to go to the hotsprings?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't stop at the hot springs due to needing to get somewhere. It looked nice from the hiway though,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts